Ayeyarwaddy International School is the first full academy in the region to be based on an American curriculum model. Here are just a few highlights of our curriculum:
- Language Arts and Math standards taken directly from the Common Core Standards that are used throughout the United States
- Social Studies and Science curricula that are modeled on the best programs in the United States
- American textbooks for all core subjects from Houghton Mifflin Harcourt Co.
- Core academic subjects in Language Arts, Social Studies, Math, Science, and Myanmar
- Elective courses in Art, Music, Computers, and Physical Education